I am back with another Germany train question. I want to travel from Olbernhau-Grunthal to Munchen on Wednesday December 21. Since the schedules are not yet open, I searched on Wednesday December 7, and found these options for 3 people traveling.
Olbernhau-Grünthal 10:38 6:00 3 RB, RE, RE, ICE 67,00 EUR
München Hbf 16:38
Olbernhau-Grünthal 10:38 6:38 2 RB, RE, ALX 60,00 EUR
München Hbf 17:16
Do I understand correctly that I can either book the journey including an ICE train in advance for E67 and be commited to that exact schedule, OR buy the Quer-durchs-Land-Ticket for a weekday, leave anytime after 9am on any local transport for E60.
Are the Quer-durchs-Land-Tickets limited, or may they be bought at the station as you leave?
Do you need to specify the date to be used when purchased, or can a I just buy a ticket and then use any day? I see on the DB webiste that they may be bought in advance, but I am not sure if you need to specify the day to be used at the time of purchase.
Thanks again for your information and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토추천∑∑∑ A C 2 3 2 3 . C O M ∑∑∑네임드사다리
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 K-Day
- 13 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 18 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163