My wife and I are clear on which areas we would like to visit and base ourselves out of on our trip to Germany and Switzerland in the last week of September/first week of October, but need some advice on logistics getting from Bavaria to Bernese Oberland. Our high level itinerary is as follows:
Fly into Salzburg
3 nights in Bertchesgaden
2 nights in Mittenwald
3 nights in Wengen
Fly out of Zurich
Plan to rent car while in Bavaria, but what would be best train(s) to get from Bavaria to Interlaken? Which city in Bavaria would be best to pickup train from as we are flexible in the order of regions I have listed? We prefer least amount of train changes and the overnight train to save a day of sightseeing, convenience is preferred over best price. We could also fly into Munich rather than Salzburg if that worked better.
Also, we understand Ocktoberfest will be happening during these weeks. Should I be concerned about that if we don’t plan to spend much if any time in Munich?
Thanks so much in advice for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question