There is no word yet as to how border control will now operate in German, especially along some its southern borders, and it may be that other countries will soon follow suit in opting out of the Schengen treaty for some unknown period of time. If nothing else, expect longer lines at passport control entering and exiting airports, and on trains -- and there is now disrupted train service in several parts of Europe.
So watch the news.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엠카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 타이산카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Flight
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 24 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 25 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
Germany "temporarily" suspends Schengen. Follow the news re border checks