I am planning on visiting the Cologne area in July of next year. I have done some researching and found that there is a "hop on-hop off" day cruise out of the city. I am thinking of getting on in Cologne and getting off in another city for an overnight stay and then returning to Cologne by cruise again the next evening. Does anyone have good information as to which city/town is best for a one-night visit. I don't mind getting off at other towns along the way for a few hours here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Milos beach stay
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise