I am planning on visiting the Cologne area in July of next year. I have done some researching and found that there is a "hop on-hop off" day cruise out of the city. I am thinking of getting on in Cologne and getting off in another city for an overnight stay and then returning to Cologne by cruise again the next evening. Does anyone have good information as to which city/town is best for a one-night visit. I don't mind getting off at other towns along the way for a few hours here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux to Nice
- 2 Greek Village
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 9 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 Berlin
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 18 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 19 Two days in Rome
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 PARIS
- 24 One free day in Barcelona
- 25 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?