I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 25 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets