I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 one last portugal car rental question
- 16 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 London hotel
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring