I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 An evening in London
- 8 NYT article
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Rome to Venice
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Bordeaux to Nice
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November