I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchens For Sale Dundee UK|20|
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Renting bed linens and towels
- 16 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 17 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 Amalfi coast
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 23 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 Beaches in Southern France
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November