I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November
- 1 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 4 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 5 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 6 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 semi escorted tours
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 18 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 19 Barcelona day trips
- 20 Montepulciano faves
- 21 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 22 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 23 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?