I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 5 Zadar or Sibenik
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 10 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 11 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 12 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 23 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 24 B&Bs in Ireland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November