I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November