I'm planning on traveling trough the listed countries starting late October, for a month. I understand It'll be cold, I'm fine with that, and there are less daylight hours. I'm an illustrator and I am really looking forward to museums, galleries, shows and other indoor things once it gets dark in the day.
I need some advice on travelling through that region this time of year, it was a spur of the moment decision to go a year realer than planned, but I kind of regret not realizing this at least a month earlier. Is it reasonable to explore this part of Europe at this time of year or would it be a waste?
I appreciate all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 8 Ireland in October?
- 9 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 10 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 11 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 14 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 15 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Lyon
- 18 Dolomites October 14-18
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 24 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 25 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria - October/November