I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 From Schipol to ?
- 3 Car rentals in France
- 4 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 5 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 10 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 Republic of San Marino
- 13 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 16 Driving from Venice to Pesaro
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Those Thalys' GI Heroes Train Fares...
- 19 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 20 What to Wear in Scotland
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Advice on our 5 day Itineraries we've come up with for Iceland
- 23 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 24 No AVE Valencia-Cuenca!?! Alternatives?
- 25 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily