I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Airport Transit Visa
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 6 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 9 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Tuscany Itinerary
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Route Information
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?