I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Germany - Paris - Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Scotland
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan