I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Car hire
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??