I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 6 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Loire Valley itinerary
- 9 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 10 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Germany train/bus question
- 13 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 14 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 15 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 20 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 21 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 22 Belgium for the 1st time
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia