I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 2017 Easter in Italy
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Going to Russia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 21 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain