I am arriving at Frankfurt and will be traveling to Nuremberg, Munich, Paris, Switzerland and then back to Frankfurt.
I was looking for a train pass for these Germany-France-Switzerland but France does not seem to offer a euro-rail pass with these other countries.
Any suggestions about how to travel for less money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 7 Moldova and Transnistria
- 8 Camogli and surrounds
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 travel fan 220v?
- 17 Palermo Apartment
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 20 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Barcelona - places to stay
- 25 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary