If anyone has rented a vehicle from McRent in Germany recently I would really appreciate feedback on how their experience was.
Reliable? Did you get the van you wanted? Was it in good condition? Did you get good service? Any problems or recommendations would be much appreciated.
I am hoping to pick up a van in Leipzig next year so if you have any local knowledge even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 5 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 6 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 18 4 days in switzerland
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 Berlin, germany