If anyone has rented a vehicle from McRent in Germany recently I would really appreciate feedback on how their experience was.
Reliable? Did you get the van you wanted? Was it in good condition? Did you get good service? Any problems or recommendations would be much appreciated.
I am hoping to pick up a van in Leipzig next year so if you have any local knowledge even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 From Schipol to ?
- 3 Car rentals in France
- 4 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 5 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 6 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 7 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 10 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 11 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 12 Republic of San Marino
- 13 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 16 Driving from Venice to Pesaro
- 17 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 18 Those Thalys' GI Heroes Train Fares...
- 19 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 20 What to Wear in Scotland
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Advice on our 5 day Itineraries we've come up with for Iceland
- 23 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 24 No AVE Valencia-Cuenca!?! Alternatives?
- 25 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily