If anyone has rented a vehicle from McRent in Germany recently I would really appreciate feedback on how their experience was.
Reliable? Did you get the van you wanted? Was it in good condition? Did you get good service? Any problems or recommendations would be much appreciated.
I am hoping to pick up a van in Leipzig next year so if you have any local knowledge even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Note Skin Healthy And Young !
- 2 Montpellier to Arles
- 3 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 4 Piazza Navona
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Venice at Christmas
- 7 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 8 Seville bus information
- 9 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 10 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 13 The highlands
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Alhambra discount tickets
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 20 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 24 Rhine River
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car