If anyone has rented a vehicle from McRent in Germany recently I would really appreciate feedback on how their experience was.
Reliable? Did you get the van you wanted? Was it in good condition? Did you get good service? Any problems or recommendations would be much appreciated.
I am hoping to pick up a van in Leipzig next year so if you have any local knowledge even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 2 London Theater
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Last minute trip to Capri
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 17 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 22 Poland to Austria In December
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 London GTG - early Oct are you available?