My husband and I will be flying into Frankfurt on Wednesday, July 16th, and will stay in Frankfurt until the 22nd for a convention. After that, our itinerary is completely open. We plan to stay in Germany until we fly out on the 28th, but we can fly out of another airport if that makes sense due to where we travel to during those days. I would love to see Berlin, but we are open to any suggestions. We are not sure whether we will be renting a car (we've driven before in Europe,) or we will be using trains. We like to see castles and museums, but what we love most is just drinking in the ambiance of the places we visit. One must-see thing, though, would be to visit at least one concentration camp. Any suggestions would be MONUMENTALLY appreciated. Thank you!
Germany Itinerary Ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London