Hoping to find some direction on what to see and where to go in Germany. We have one week to see Germany and we need to be in Paris on our 7th night. We are debating on flying into Munich and traveling towards the Rhine. Not sure if we have time for that. Or we might fly into Frankfurt. We are interested in a little history, culture, beer and wine. We will be traveling by train. I would love to here about the top places to see. We love to relax and do a few tours. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Paris in September
- 6 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies