Hoping to find some direction on what to see and where to go in Germany. We have one week to see Germany and we need to be in Paris on our 7th night. We are debating on flying into Munich and traveling towards the Rhine. Not sure if we have time for that. Or we might fly into Frankfurt. We are interested in a little history, culture, beer and wine. We will be traveling by train. I would love to here about the top places to see. We love to relax and do a few tours. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Iceland rental camper company
- 5 retruning to US with souveniers
- 6 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows