Hoping to find some direction on what to see and where to go in Germany. We have one week to see Germany and we need to be in Paris on our 7th night. We are debating on flying into Munich and traveling towards the Rhine. Not sure if we have time for that. Or we might fly into Frankfurt. We are interested in a little history, culture, beer and wine. We will be traveling by train. I would love to here about the top places to see. We love to relax and do a few tours. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 2 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 Travel Apps
- 6 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 7 What is your favorite travel app?
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 11 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 12 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 13 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 22 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 23 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Saint Petersburg, Russia