Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road