Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help