Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노【ぃ_( ＭＩＯ234。ＣｏＭ )_ぃ】슈퍼카지노인터넷카지노
- 2 생중계카지노【あ_( ＭＩＯ234。ＣｏＭ )_あ】슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 3 온라인카지노【ぁ_( ＭＩＯ234。ＣｏＭ )_ぁ】슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 A week in the Occitanie
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road