Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 5 Day Trip from London
- 6 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 7 Portugal and Spain
- 8 Switzerland 5 days
- 9 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 11 Rental car in Italy
- 12 Another (!) German rail strike
- 13 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 16 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 17 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 18 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 International driving permit required in France?
- 21 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road