Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 We're here!
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road