Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 train from ravenna to parma
- 9 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road