Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Berlin