Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 2 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 5 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 European Championship
- 10 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 fear of driving in rome!
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 15 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 16 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 17 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 18 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 23 Trains France/Switzerland
- 24 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 25 Driving through the Pyrenees
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road