Im planning to travel Germany in 7 days April next year. Which areas do you guys suggest I stay my 7 nights. The lesser the change of accomodation the better because Im travelling with my parents.
And how do you guys suggest I segregate my days between the 3 places.
Germany in 7 days - Rhine valley, Black Forest and Romantic Road
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Italian language schools
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 When to visit Provence updated info
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome