I am planning a week trip to Germany and my original idea was the following:
1. Fly into Frankfurt
2. Rent a car and drive to Cologne for the night
3. Drive to Roermond to the outlets for shopping and drive back to Cologne
4. Maybe stay another day in Cologne for shopping but this is not final
5. Drive to Munich
6. Drive to Zell Am See from Munich for 2 days
7. Return the car to munich and fly back from Munich back home
Any ideas or recommendations would be highly appreciated. I will be traveling with my wife and 2 year old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 Christmas markets
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 15 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 16 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21