I am planning a week trip to Germany and my original idea was the following:
1. Fly into Frankfurt
2. Rent a car and drive to Cologne for the night
3. Drive to Roermond to the outlets for shopping and drive back to Cologne
4. Maybe stay another day in Cologne for shopping but this is not final
5. Drive to Munich
6. Drive to Zell Am See from Munich for 2 days
7. Return the car to munich and fly back from Munich back home
Any ideas or recommendations would be highly appreciated. I will be traveling with my wife and 2 year old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 13 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 14 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 How the kids age calculated
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?