I am planning a week trip to Germany and my original idea was the following:
1. Fly into Frankfurt
2. Rent a car and drive to Cologne for the night
3. Drive to Roermond to the outlets for shopping and drive back to Cologne
4. Maybe stay another day in Cologne for shopping but this is not final
5. Drive to Munich
6. Drive to Zell Am See from Munich for 2 days
7. Return the car to munich and fly back from Munich back home
Any ideas or recommendations would be highly appreciated. I will be traveling with my wife and 2 year old son.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari