Driving roundtrip from Bamberg, Germany to Paris. Suggestions on an itenerary? Would like to stop on our return to Bamberg. We have 3 days for the return trip. Will be traveling with a teenager who would rather sit in a cafe then go to a museum (unfortunately). She would like to tour a castle. I know this is vague. Just trying to find a route that has places to stop. Thank you. Barb
Germany & France trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 3 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 4 Need help with our itinerary
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 8 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 12 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Is Capri overrated?
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights