Driving roundtrip from Bamberg, Germany to Paris. Suggestions on an itenerary? Would like to stop on our return to Bamberg. We have 3 days for the return trip. Will be traveling with a teenager who would rather sit in a cafe then go to a museum (unfortunately). She would like to tour a castle. I know this is vague. Just trying to find a route that has places to stop. Thank you. Barb
Germany & France trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 2 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 3 Please help me plan my trip!
- 4 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 5 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 6 Greece and Turkey
- 7 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 10 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 16 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Napoli logistics
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 23 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 24 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 25 Hotel in Lisbon