Driving roundtrip from Bamberg, Germany to Paris. Suggestions on an itenerary? Would like to stop on our return to Bamberg. We have 3 days for the return trip. Will be traveling with a teenager who would rather sit in a cafe then go to a museum (unfortunately). She would like to tour a castle. I know this is vague. Just trying to find a route that has places to stop. Thank you. Barb
Germany & France trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 9 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 18 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 19 Immigration Procedures
- 20 In Paris on my own
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs