i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 6 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 7 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 8 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 24 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales