i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Heli Tour
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 9 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Tight Planning?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 19 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 20 Travel with Teens
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions