i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/t-volve-testosterone-booster/
- 3 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 4 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 5 electrical activity is described
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 9 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 10 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 11 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 15 Ali
- 16 Drinks in Spain
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Iceland Trip report