i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
- 1 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 8 France by rail or car?
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 13 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 14 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 20 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 21 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 25 Which tour company would be best?