i come from indonesia and stay in rhineland pFalz germany,
In summer holiday i had plan to go barcelona from germany,
but i think it's expensive if i go directly with train or plane,
so i decided to take step trip with train or bus,
from rhineland pfalz going to france with bus or train,
and from france going to barcelona by train.
and go back to germany with plane.
what do you think about my plan?
anybody have a nice suggestion for me?
thx you somuch
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 2 if you are decisive to utilize this
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 5 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 train from ravenna to parma
- 11 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Puglia
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...