I will be traveling to Germany for the first time in January of 2013. I will be going for business mostly at the University of Freiburg but plan to add a few days on the end as well as explore Freiburg.
From what I can tell I will have to fly into Frankfurt, Munich, or Zurich as they are the closest airports with trans Atlantic flights. I plan to make my itinerary around either Zurich or Munich or both due to flights.
I know I have a very short amount of time but I absolutely love history, would like to see a castle, drink some beer, and see a bit of German culture and scenery. Any help in planning my trip in the south if Germany would be very much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노주소＃＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼＃라이브카지노
- 2 일등카지노▼＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▼인터넷카지노
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 5 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 8 Venice to Croatia
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 18 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 19 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Istanbul
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 25 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's