I will be traveling to Germany for the first time in January of 2013. I will be going for business mostly at the University of Freiburg but plan to add a few days on the end as well as explore Freiburg.
From what I can tell I will have to fly into Frankfurt, Munich, or Zurich as they are the closest airports with trans Atlantic flights. I plan to make my itinerary around either Zurich or Munich or both due to flights.
I know I have a very short amount of time but I absolutely love history, would like to see a castle, drink some beer, and see a bit of German culture and scenery. Any help in planning my trip in the south if Germany would be very much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국내카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 동남아카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 바카라베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 강원랜드슬롯머신【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 대만카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 8 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 9 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 10 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 11 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 12 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 13 who is in amsterdam?
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 21 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 25 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations