I will be traveling to Germany for the first time in January of 2013. I will be going for business mostly at the University of Freiburg but plan to add a few days on the end as well as explore Freiburg.
From what I can tell I will have to fly into Frankfurt, Munich, or Zurich as they are the closest airports with trans Atlantic flights. I plan to make my itinerary around either Zurich or Munich or both due to flights.
I know I have a very short amount of time but I absolutely love history, would like to see a castle, drink some beer, and see a bit of German culture and scenery. Any help in planning my trip in the south if Germany would be very much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플러스카지노【盗【 SSK68。CoM 】盗】슈퍼카지노플러스카지노
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Porto and vicinity
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Italy
- 13 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 16 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 21 Praiana to Positano
- 22 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?