I will be traveling to Germany for the first time in January of 2013. I will be going for business mostly at the University of Freiburg but plan to add a few days on the end as well as explore Freiburg.
From what I can tell I will have to fly into Frankfurt, Munich, or Zurich as they are the closest airports with trans Atlantic flights. I plan to make my itinerary around either Zurich or Munich or both due to flights.
I know I have a very short amount of time but I absolutely love history, would like to see a castle, drink some beer, and see a bit of German culture and scenery. Any help in planning my trip in the south if Germany would be very much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 2 바카라룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카マ온카
- 3 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 European Vacation 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Need help in completing trip details
- 17 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 18 Which area to stay in London
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!