Hi! I'm looking to travel to Germany within the next year or two to visit the towns that my ancestors were from. The towns include Stuttgart, Regensburg & I believe Schwandorf....I have seen the tourist type places listed online but want to see off the beaten path as well without stumbling somewhere I shouldn't....I'm looking to go in late Aug or early Sept time....any suggestions?
Germany for 2 weeks
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 3 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 20 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome