My boyfriend and I are flying into Europe in mid December and we're considering visiting germany to see the Christmas markets there. We're from the southern hemisphere so
This will be our very first white Christmas - and first Christmas away from home -
So we wanted to do something a little different.
I've been researching a little but I'm getting overwhelmed with how many markets there are and just how big Germany is! Does anyone know which are considered the best among the markets? And how accessible is it from the major airports? Or will be need to rent a car?
We're also planning to meet up with friends who are interested in visiting Prague for new years eve. Would any of the 'better' markets be within say a train ride of Prague?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/test-boost-excel/
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 DVD burning software
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Iceland 3 day layover
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Milos beach stay