I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 5 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 10 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 11 Porto in January
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 casusyazılım
- 18 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)