I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 4 monograms vacation tours
- 5 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 16 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 17 Cork questions
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Borghese Gallery Question
- 21 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Sim Card