I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Germany: bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 11 London visit
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?