I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Germany: bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen?
- 1 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 2 Almalfi in Late March??
- 3 Taxi Paris to Versailles
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 French Riviera Overview
- 10 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 11 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 12 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 16 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 17 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 18 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 London at Xmas
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Trip to London