I am wondering if there is a local bus from Berchtesgaden to Fussen. I was told the train ride would be 5 hours, and I'm wondering if a bus would be cheaper and/or shorter?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 4 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 16 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Porto...Questions !
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London