Going to Germany in 2012. As far north as Koln and south as Munchen. Which month to go May or September and reasons for each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 10 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 15 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 18 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Appenzell in December?
- 21 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 25 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?