I need help...I've never been to Germany and am running the Marathon Sept. 29. Help needed with post Berlin plans. We'll see Berlin before Marathon but have 4 nights post marathon to enjoy Germany. I can only wish marathon in Munich as the things that interest me most are around there...Rothenburg, Nuremburg, Salzburg and the castles near Fussen. I am so perplexed on how to best invest our time. I would just love to get the real Germany experience (quaint towns, biergartens, history.) I realize it's right in the midst of Ockoberfest and I do love me some beer but I don't want to get caught up in the circus atmosphere and crowds. I'm just betting there's awesome beer everywhere in Germany Suggestions, such a short amount of time. Thank you for input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 5 Train des Pignes
- 6 London and nearby suggestions
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 10 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 22 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 23 Getting Around Greece
- 24 Snorkling around Var?
- 25 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao