I need help...I've never been to Germany and am running the Marathon Sept. 29. Help needed with post Berlin plans. We'll see Berlin before Marathon but have 4 nights post marathon to enjoy Germany. I can only wish marathon in Munich as the things that interest me most are around there...Rothenburg, Nuremburg, Salzburg and the castles near Fussen. I am so perplexed on how to best invest our time. I would just love to get the real Germany experience (quaint towns, biergartens, history.) I realize it's right in the midst of Ockoberfest and I do love me some beer but I don't want to get caught up in the circus atmosphere and crowds. I'm just betting there's awesome beer everywhere in Germany Suggestions, such a short amount of time. Thank you for input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 2 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 3 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 4 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 5 Good food deals in Spain
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 using airbnb for the first time...
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 16 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 How to make this adventure work?
- 20 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 dining in Brussels
- 23 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 plug adapters ITALY