We want to take my parents to see the Christmas markets in Germany and Austria in Dec 2016. We (husband and I) have lived in NY, but currently live in Singapore with our 2 kids - 7 and 4. My parents live in Mumbai, India where there is no "real" winter per se.
I understand it will be very cold in Dec in Germany and Austria and I am struggling to decide if this trip will be a good idea. The kids have been to Germany in late Oct - so far, that is the coldest weather they have experienced.
Christmas markets being the key thing in our agenda, I expect that we will be out and about in the cold in the evenings. Any experiences from anyone who lives in warm weather with a trip like this will help me a great deal in making this decision.
Please let me know your thoughts and share your experience!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours
Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!