Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Naxos in May
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan