Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 2 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 5 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 Hotels in old Rome
- 8 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 9 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 10 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 11 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 16 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Albi/Carcassone
- 19 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 20 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 21 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 22 ABOUT SPAIN
- 23 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 24 Iceland lodging costs July
- 25 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France