Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Share Your Smile
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Rome Areas to stay
- 19 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Careful now in train stations even after security