Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 9 London GTG late September?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 16 100 years of French gratitude
- 17 Need help with itinerary
- 18 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 24 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??