Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Car Rental in Iceland
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites