Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia