Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 5 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 11 Barcelona or no ?
- 12 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 13 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 14 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 15 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 16 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 21 London with Kids
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 24 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 25 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?