Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 13 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary