Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 3 Favorite hotels
- 4 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 5 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 18 International driving permit required in France?
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Netherlands Delta Works