Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 American Express
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France