Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel services for Spain
- 2 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 6 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 7 Positano in high season???
- 8 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 9 gare de lyon paris
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 21 Tyrol - need general help
- 22 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 23 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 24 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 25 Portugal Highways and GPS