Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 staying a month or so in each place
- 9 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 13 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert