Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Train tickets within Italy
- 7 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 10 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 14 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 15 Venice - apartment??????
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 18 Stay in Venice
- 19 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 22 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 23 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation