Flying from USA into DUS. Have 14 days (including day of arrival). Contemplating an itinerary of Dusseldorf (1 night), Frankfurt (2 nights), Nuremburg (2 nights), Prague (3 nights), Vienna (3 nights), Budapest (3 nights). Thoughts on suitability. Trying to do too much ?? Realize 2 weeks is not enough to scratch the surface of these countries.
Germany - Austria - Czech - Hungary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 9 London Trip Travel
- 10 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 13 Itinerary 20 days
- 14 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 22 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 23 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 24 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 25 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?