I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 2 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 3 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 4 Stonehenge and Bath
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 16 Greece itinerary ideas
- 17 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Greece Experts
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 24 Car rental in Paris
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?