I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 4 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Super Cover For Hertz
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 8 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 9 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Hotel in Vienna
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 22 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees