I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Germany- ANY way to find pet-free rooms? (Asthma)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 3 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 4 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 7 Lyon Arrondissements
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 NT in devon and cornwall
- 11 help and advice
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 18 Garmisch
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Venice - things to do?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 24 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 25 Italy/ Spain in December