I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Scotland in December
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 10 days in London in early December
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 retruning to US with souveniers
- 22 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017