I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre
- 2 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 3 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 4 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 5 Attending Church in Rome?
- 6 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 7 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 8 Late October Trip in France
- 9 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 10 Grossglockner Road help
- 11 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 12 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 13 Sim card in Nice, France
- 14 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 London-Paris summer 2016
- 17 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 18 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 19 Cell Phones in France
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 22 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 23 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?