I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Campervan in Croatia
- 10 K-Day
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 UK Visa Help
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)