I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Germany- ANY way to find pet-free rooms? (Asthma)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?