I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Germany- ANY way to find pet-free rooms? (Asthma)
- 1 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 2 Ryan Air
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 TROMSO - 70 years old