I am having one heck of a time booking a room that doesn't allow pets in most areas we plan to travel to in Germany this coming Sept.
Does anyone have any helpful hints to finding them? I have spent a BUNCH of time emailing hotels.
Does someone know how likely it is to find some pet-free rooms reserved in hotels that show "pets allowed" on their websites?
The cities we still need to book are:
Bingen or Boppard (or any place along this stretch of the Rhine)
Plus 2 nights somewhere between Freiberg and Salzberg (over and back along southern Germany border to Switz., Liechtenstein, and/or Austria. (No set plans for these nights as of yet.)
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Germany- ANY way to find pet-free rooms? (Asthma)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 6 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 15 Latest Itinerary
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Ireland or Scotland
- 18 Honeymoon Decision?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 22 Two Month Europe Trip
- 23 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 24 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 25 How did YOU get to Puglia?