Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 에이플러스바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 썬시티바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 태양성바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 아라비안바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 핼로우바카라＼＼❆『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Flamenco in October
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia