Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 2 Budapest main train station status
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 5 London theatre
- 6 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 From Schipol to ?
- 9 Istanbul to budapest
- 10 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 11 British Airways, anyone?
- 12 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 13 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 14 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 15 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 16 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 17 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 18 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 19 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 20 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 23 Opera in Prague
- 24 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 25 Malaga and the lost wallet