Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Morning in paris
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Balkans Itinerary
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Why Not Helsinki?
- 16 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 Places to visit staying in Como
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Mona Lisait Returns
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 25 Paris Under Seige...