Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 3 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Train from Sarlat
- 9 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 10 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 11 Trains
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS