Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 northern Portugal
- 4 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 21 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 25 Zurich and other cities to visit?