Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 "Never Mind"
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 12 Nafplio to Hydra
- 13 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?