Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 5 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 11 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 12 Our Paris plans
- 13 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 14 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 15 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 16 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 air conditioning
- 19 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 20 Bath or Exeter
- 21 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?
- 22 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 23 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 24 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 25 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary