Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 6 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 12 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 15 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 16 tipping
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 Domme or Monpazier?
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 21 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 22 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion