Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 South of France - recommendations please!
- 8 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 9 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 10 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 13 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 14 Sienna at night
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Siena Favorites?
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Traveling to France
- 25 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice