Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 American Express
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?