Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 3 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help