Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Place to propose
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 19 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe