Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 17 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 2 Week European Itinerary