Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 11 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Restaurant with a view - Florence