Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 3 Experience France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 4 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 5 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 6 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 11 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 An October day in the Luberon
- 14 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 15 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 16 Montpellier - A few questions
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 19 Barcelona with Teens
- 20 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 21 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 22 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 23 Need Help with (mostly) Picardy Itinerary
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 25 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!