Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노℡아시안카지노
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 10 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Dublin Leap Card
- 25 vegetarian in spain