Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 7 Final Itinerary help
- 8 Finalizing Itinerary
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 14 A road trip to Florence
- 15 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 16 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 17 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 18 Day Trip from London
- 19 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Cochem or Beilstein
- 22 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 23 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 24 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 25 wandering in venice