Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 2 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 3 2 different itineraries
- 4 Recommend a tour company?
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 11 Day Trips from Paris
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 Spanish Music
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Arles as a base?
- 21 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 22 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Ireland's west coast
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?