Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 24 hours in Zurich
- 20 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain