Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 9 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 15 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 16 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 24 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?