Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Weekend in Norfolk
- 24 Athens at New Years
- 25 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich