Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 15 Paris in black and white
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Never To Return
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 23 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 eateries in Puglia