Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 7 RENFE error message during payment
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Venice Film Fest
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 21 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 evening of song and dance