Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Here We Come
- 2 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 3 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 4 sncf help
- 5 Possible flight cancellation?
- 6 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 7 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 8 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 9 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 10 Archetypical White Christmas
- 11 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 12 Amalfi Coast in June
- 13 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 14 Murano glass question
- 15 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 18 zugspitze in October
- 19 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 20 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 21 Spain in Nov.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 24 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 25 Best new years?