Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 French open
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?