Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 21 Berlin to Italy
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Florence - Where to stay
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Killarney