Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트●【RAM300.COM】● 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 바카라 게임방법↗【RAM300.COM】↗ 카지노 이용방법
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri