Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 2 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 7 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 10 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 11 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 12 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 13 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 14 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 17 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 20 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 21 Hotels in old Rome
- 22 Car rental at Athens airport
- 23 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?