Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Amalfi coast
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 If you had four months...
- 17 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 18 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 19 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 20 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 21 Convents in Venice
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?