Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 14 London visit
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 22 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!