Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 12 nights in Greek islands
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 5 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Paris food tours?
- 9 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 12 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 16 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 19 Classical Music in Milan
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal