My boyfriend and I are going to Heidelberg to visit his grandma, and we wanted to do another European country while we are there (12 days total in Europe). We don't want to do the typical Barcelona or Paris as we have both already been there... we wanted something different and not so flooded with tourism. Perhaps northern Italy or Crotia or Greece? Any suggestions of a non tourist area that would be beautiful and romantic and also easily accessible by rail or car back to Germany?
Germany and... surprise me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Azores
- 5 tulips in the Netherland
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?