Husband and I are traveling to Germany and Northern Italy in April 2014. Would like to splint the time of 12 nights between the 2 countries. Don't really want to go any further than Heidelburg. We will be traveling by train. Want to get opinions on our itinerary. Milan 2 nights, Bern 2 nights, Heidelberg 2 nights, Salzburg 2 nights, Venice 1 nights, Florence 2 nights, Parma 1 night, Milan to fly out. This seems like a lot of traveling by train. Need help from the experts! Thanks
Germany and Northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 8 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 9 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 10 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Transports in Santorini
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 15 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain