I am going on an organized tour to various Christmas markets in Germany. The tour ends on 25 December in Munich. I do not feel that I should go home then as I have another week of leave left. I have been to Germany before and have seen the major cities and sights, but I have not been north of Frankfurt. I am thinking of 3 days Berlin, maybe Augsburg, Dresden or even outside of Germany. Any suggestions would be welcome. I am a solo female traveller and plan on using public transport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노み『↔《 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 》↔』み[슈퍼카지노
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Places of interest
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 vienna
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion