Just purchased an ipad through AT &T for Germany, so will be able to use a simm card. How do I go about getting cards for both my blackberry, and ipad? I will be flying into Munich, will there be someplace I can purchase at the airport or main trains station before getting on to my final destination where there is limited if any wifi!
German Wifi and simm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 8 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 Granada
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Cylades Island Hopping
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 23 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean