Just purchased an ipad through AT &T for Germany, so will be able to use a simm card. How do I go about getting cards for both my blackberry, and ipad? I will be flying into Munich, will there be someplace I can purchase at the airport or main trains station before getting on to my final destination where there is limited if any wifi!
German Wifi and simm
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city