I will be traveling soon to Germany and am inquiring about the availability of wi-fi for US devices. I have a Samsung Galaxay tablet (not a smartphone) and am hoping to be able to check email, and access local info-The main areas we will be in are Frankfurt and the middle Rhine villages. What can I expect re: availability and cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 2 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 3 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 4 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 5 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 8 Italy for 5 nights!
- 9 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 10 Paris Bastille Day
- 11 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 12 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 13 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 14 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 15 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 16 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 17 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 River Cruise
- 21 Potential trip - Balkans
- 22 car rental agency
- 23 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 24 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 25 Paris Art Galleries