I will be traveling soon to Germany and am inquiring about the availability of wi-fi for US devices. I have a Samsung Galaxay tablet (not a smartphone) and am hoping to be able to check email, and access local info-The main areas we will be in are Frankfurt and the middle Rhine villages. What can I expect re: availability and cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 12 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 13 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 14 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help