I will be traveling soon to Germany and am inquiring about the availability of wi-fi for US devices. I have a Samsung Galaxay tablet (not a smartphone) and am hoping to be able to check email, and access local info-The main areas we will be in are Frankfurt and the middle Rhine villages. What can I expect re: availability and cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 London city Best option for transit
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 England/EPL family vacation
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 21 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????