I will be traveling soon to Germany and am inquiring about the availability of wi-fi for US devices. I have a Samsung Galaxay tablet (not a smartphone) and am hoping to be able to check email, and access local info-The main areas we will be in are Frankfurt and the middle Rhine villages. What can I expect re: availability and cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 2 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 3 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Authentic czech food
- 8 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Christmas in London
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia