I will be traveling soon to Germany and am inquiring about the availability of wi-fi for US devices. I have a Samsung Galaxay tablet (not a smartphone) and am hoping to be able to check email, and access local info-The main areas we will be in are Frankfurt and the middle Rhine villages. What can I expect re: availability and cost?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 9 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Advises for trip to Russia
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 20 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 25 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain