We will be mainly in Germany, but we want to make several trips to connecting countries. Can we use the rail German rail pass you purchase ahead of your trip to go into surrounding countries?
German rail travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville