I planning the following trip:
Flying in from India - Return trip via Prague.
I want to use German rail pass + extension for the trips below:
Aug 10th Prague to Munich
Aug 11th Munich to Venice
Aug 13th Venice to Salzburg
Aug 18th Frankfurt to Prague
Pls help me with the above questions:
1. Is the German rail pass with extension good enough for the above?
2. Can I buy the passes at Prague train station? Will the price be same as online? I do not have time to get it shipped to my home address.
3. Am I allowed to travel in CNL (for Munich to Venice)
4. For the CNL I have not made any reservations yet. Can I expect after I get my pass on 10th I will be make a reservation for a sleeper on the CNL to and fro Venice? Or is it too crowded generally?
5. Does an overnight travel count as one day trip for the pass - in other words can i do the above with 4 days travel pass?
6. For sleeper/ seat reservations how much extra does it cost? Is this dependent on whether I get booking Couchette/ double cabin sleeper / single cabin sleeper / deluxe cabins?
Thanks for answering!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 15 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris