I planning the following trip:
Flying in from India - Return trip via Prague.
I want to use German rail pass + extension for the trips below:
Aug 10th Prague to Munich
Aug 11th Munich to Venice
Aug 13th Venice to Salzburg
Aug 18th Frankfurt to Prague
Pls help me with the above questions:
1. Is the German rail pass with extension good enough for the above?
2. Can I buy the passes at Prague train station? Will the price be same as online? I do not have time to get it shipped to my home address.
3. Am I allowed to travel in CNL (for Munich to Venice)
4. For the CNL I have not made any reservations yet. Can I expect after I get my pass on 10th I will be make a reservation for a sleeper on the CNL to and fro Venice? Or is it too crowded generally?
5. Does an overnight travel count as one day trip for the pass - in other words can i do the above with 4 days travel pass?
6. For sleeper/ seat reservations how much extra does it cost? Is this dependent on whether I get booking Couchette/ double cabin sleeper / single cabin sleeper / deluxe cabins?
Thanks for answering!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece