I planning the following trip:
Flying in from India - Return trip via Prague.
I want to use German rail pass + extension for the trips below:
Aug 10th Prague to Munich
Aug 11th Munich to Venice
Aug 13th Venice to Salzburg
Aug 18th Frankfurt to Prague
Pls help me with the above questions:
1. Is the German rail pass with extension good enough for the above?
2. Can I buy the passes at Prague train station? Will the price be same as online? I do not have time to get it shipped to my home address.
3. Am I allowed to travel in CNL (for Munich to Venice)
4. For the CNL I have not made any reservations yet. Can I expect after I get my pass on 10th I will be make a reservation for a sleeper on the CNL to and fro Venice? Or is it too crowded generally?
5. Does an overnight travel count as one day trip for the pass - in other words can i do the above with 4 days travel pass?
6. For sleeper/ seat reservations how much extra does it cost? Is this dependent on whether I get booking Couchette/ double cabin sleeper / single cabin sleeper / deluxe cabins?
Thanks for answering!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 F1카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천が인터넷바카라추천
- 3 생방송바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ご인터넷카지노
- 4 알라딘 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)