My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Europe for this November. So far-- the plan is to fly into Paris (3 days), then to Rome (3 days), then to Budapest (3days). Our last destination will be Amsterdam-- but we really want to see Germany too. So our dilemma is-- which German city should we choose to stay in (3 nights)? We both want to see Munich, but we are really unsure if this would be the best option.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France