My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Europe for this November. So far-- the plan is to fly into Paris (3 days), then to Rome (3 days), then to Budapest (3days). Our last destination will be Amsterdam-- but we really want to see Germany too. So our dilemma is-- which German city should we choose to stay in (3 nights)? We both want to see Munich, but we are really unsure if this would be the best option.
Thanks in advance!
German city between Budapest and Amsterdam
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 3 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 4 Almalfi in Late March??
- 5 Taxi Paris to Versailles
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 15 Foggia Day Trip
- 16 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 17 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome