My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Europe for this November. So far-- the plan is to fly into Paris (3 days), then to Rome (3 days), then to Budapest (3days). Our last destination will be Amsterdam-- but we really want to see Germany too. So our dilemma is-- which German city should we choose to stay in (3 nights)? We both want to see Munich, but we are really unsure if this would be the best option.
Thanks in advance!
German city between Budapest and Amsterdam
- 1 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Northern Italy
- 5 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 6 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 7 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 8 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 11 Drive Rome Florence
- 12 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 23 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia