My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Europe for this November. So far-- the plan is to fly into Paris (3 days), then to Rome (3 days), then to Budapest (3days). Our last destination will be Amsterdam-- but we really want to see Germany too. So our dilemma is-- which German city should we choose to stay in (3 nights)? We both want to see Munich, but we are really unsure if this would be the best option.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Greek Village
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 One free day in Barcelona
- 9 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 16 base in brussels
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland