My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Europe for this November. So far-- the plan is to fly into Paris (3 days), then to Rome (3 days), then to Budapest (3days). Our last destination will be Amsterdam-- but we really want to see Germany too. So our dilemma is-- which German city should we choose to stay in (3 nights)? We both want to see Munich, but we are really unsure if this would be the best option.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Aix Provence
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 10 Madrid airport question
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice