We are planning to drive the German Alpine road from Berchtesgaden toward Lindau (with possibly a detour down to Innsbruck) in mid April. One of our highlights was to have been a visit to the Eagles nest, which we now find is closed until May. This has now worried us as to the state of the roads on the Alpinstrasse at this time of year.... opinions please
German Alpine road
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???