We are planning to drive the German Alpine road from Berchtesgaden toward Lindau (with possibly a detour down to Innsbruck) in mid April. One of our highlights was to have been a visit to the Eagles nest, which we now find is closed until May. This has now worried us as to the state of the roads on the Alpinstrasse at this time of year.... opinions please
German Alpine road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best driving map for Greece?
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 5 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 6 Turkey - Live report
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 15 Mont St. Michele?
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Carinthia
- 23 Southwestern England
- 24 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway