We are planning to drive the German Alpine road from Berchtesgaden toward Lindau (with possibly a detour down to Innsbruck) in mid April. One of our highlights was to have been a visit to the Eagles nest, which we now find is closed until May. This has now worried us as to the state of the roads on the Alpinstrasse at this time of year.... opinions please
German Alpine road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 2 Europe trip - WITH 3 kids. Help!
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 using airbnb for the first time...
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 9 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 10 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 11 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 14 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 15 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 dining in Brussels
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs