We are planning to drive the German Alpine road from Berchtesgaden toward Lindau (with possibly a detour down to Innsbruck) in mid April. One of our highlights was to have been a visit to the Eagles nest, which we now find is closed until May. This has now worried us as to the state of the roads on the Alpinstrasse at this time of year.... opinions please
German Alpine road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Dublin
- 2 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Staying in the Highlands
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 11 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 12 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 13 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 14 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 15 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 16 Travel by train in Poland?
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 22 Trains
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Athens Volunteering
- 25 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?