Received the link today early in the morning from a good friend of mine, whom yesterday passionately I've been trying to assure that this time opposition in Georgia absolutely peacefully took power in country.... Silly me - "no riots and no even a smell of revolutionist mood" were my yesterday's words that now sound like a funny joke at the back of the real states of deals. So... once again I got added evidence that the worst thing it is to believe everything they cast today on us from TV and newspapers. Feel extremely unpleasant shame now for my yesterdays arguing...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Porto in January
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Rome Water Shortage
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 Help with tips in UK