Received the link today early in the morning from a good friend of mine, whom yesterday passionately I've been trying to assure that this time opposition in Georgia absolutely peacefully took power in country.... Silly me - "no riots and no even a smell of revolutionist mood" were my yesterday's words that now sound like a funny joke at the back of the real states of deals. So... once again I got added evidence that the worst thing it is to believe everything they cast today on us from TV and newspapers. Feel extremely unpleasant shame now for my yesterdays arguing...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ロ라이브바카라
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?