I am staying at brussels on 23/8 to 26/8 .
24/8- day trip to Bruges
25/5- day trip to Gent
26/8 - day trip to Antwerp ( i am taking 00:30 megabus )
Can anyone tell me where to buy the Train ticket ??
whant kind ticket i should buy ??
how much the cost ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Visa Help
- 2 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Cell Phone Question
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 K-Day
- 16 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence