I am staying at brussels on 23/8 to 26/8 .
24/8- day trip to Bruges
25/5- day trip to Gent
26/8 - day trip to Antwerp ( i am taking 00:30 megabus )
Can anyone tell me where to buy the Train ticket ??
whant kind ticket i should buy ??
how much the cost ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Versailles
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 20 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily