We are leaving on a Costa Cruise (second time) departing from Savona on March 13th. We are staying at a pre-cruise hotel in Genoa near the train station. We thought we would hop on the train to get to Savona - then take a taxi to the port. However, someone just told us that they think there is a public bus that leaves from the train station and goes to Savona. Do any of you great travelers know anything about this? Would love to hear from you. Thanks
Genoa to Savona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 trip to norway
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 My notes on Greece 101
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 21 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15