We are leaving on a Costa Cruise (second time) departing from Savona on March 13th. We are staying at a pre-cruise hotel in Genoa near the train station. We thought we would hop on the train to get to Savona - then take a taxi to the port. However, someone just told us that they think there is a public bus that leaves from the train station and goes to Savona. Do any of you great travelers know anything about this? Would love to hear from you. Thanks
Genoa to Savona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 gites de france or agritourism
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio