We are going on a Costa cruise which originates in Savona. We will arrive in Genoa two days early and will stay there prior to going on the cruise. (No, we won't have a rental car and we are arriving early because we are using frequent flyer tickets!) Does anyone know what transportation options are available for getting from Genoa to the port? Also ballpark costs if a taxi is an option. Any wonderful ideas for a hotel in Genoa for a reasonable price? You guys always have the best advice so looking forward to your input. Thanks.
Genoa to Savona transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Granada
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train