My friend and I are flying into Genoa and flying out of Florence and have 9 full days in Italy. We are thinking about spending 1 night in Genoa, 3 nights perhaps in Cinque Terre (Santa Margherita?), 2 nights in Lucca, and 3 nights in Florence. Just wanted to see if this sounded reasonable. We definitely don't want to seem like we are on the go the whole trip, so I am wondering if we should only stay at three locations instead of 4. We are hoping to spend a half day in Genoa, explore Portifino, hike Cinque Terre. We also heard Lucca is definitely a place to visit for a few days.
We appreciate your suggestions. Ziba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy