My friend and I are flying into Genoa and flying out of Florence and have 9 full days in Italy. We are thinking about spending 1 night in Genoa, 3 nights perhaps in Cinque Terre (Santa Margherita?), 2 nights in Lucca, and 3 nights in Florence. Just wanted to see if this sounded reasonable. We definitely don't want to seem like we are on the go the whole trip, so I am wondering if we should only stay at three locations instead of 4. We are hoping to spend a half day in Genoa, explore Portifino, hike Cinque Terre. We also heard Lucca is definitely a place to visit for a few days.
We appreciate your suggestions. Ziba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Iceland early december visit
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 God Save the Queen?
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 Milan or Turin
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Frankfurt to UK