My friend and I are flying into Genoa and flying out of Florence and have 9 full days in Italy. We are thinking about spending 1 night in Genoa, 3 nights perhaps in Cinque Terre (Santa Margherita?), 2 nights in Lucca, and 3 nights in Florence. Just wanted to see if this sounded reasonable. We definitely don't want to seem like we are on the go the whole trip, so I am wondering if we should only stay at three locations instead of 4. We are hoping to spend a half day in Genoa, explore Portifino, hike Cinque Terre. We also heard Lucca is definitely a place to visit for a few days.
We appreciate your suggestions. Ziba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017