My friend and I are flying into Genoa and flying out of Florence and have 9 full days in Italy. We are thinking about spending 1 night in Genoa, 3 nights perhaps in Cinque Terre (Santa Margherita?), 2 nights in Lucca, and 3 nights in Florence. Just wanted to see if this sounded reasonable. We definitely don't want to seem like we are on the go the whole trip, so I am wondering if we should only stay at three locations instead of 4. We are hoping to spend a half day in Genoa, explore Portifino, hike Cinque Terre. We also heard Lucca is definitely a place to visit for a few days.
We appreciate your suggestions. Ziba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Le Marche, Italy
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona