My friend and I are flying into Genoa and flying out of Florence and have 9 full days in Italy. We are thinking about spending 1 night in Genoa, 3 nights perhaps in Cinque Terre (Santa Margherita?), 2 nights in Lucca, and 3 nights in Florence. Just wanted to see if this sounded reasonable. We definitely don't want to seem like we are on the go the whole trip, so I am wondering if we should only stay at three locations instead of 4. We are hoping to spend a half day in Genoa, explore Portifino, hike Cinque Terre. We also heard Lucca is definitely a place to visit for a few days.
We appreciate your suggestions. Ziba
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning