I'm trying to decide where to stay in hubby and mine (very) brief 2 night stay in the black forest area. I think I have narrowed it down to Gengenbach or Schiltach.
We will have a car so getting around is no issue. The only place that is a certain is we will visit the open air museum so I am still looking at other places to visit during this time.
Does anyone have any thoughts on these two towns?
The accommodation I'm looking at is Zur Alten Brucke in Schiltach or a farm house stay about 5km outside of Gengenbach.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 로하이양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Bernese Oberland
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM