I'm trying to decide where to stay in hubby and mine (very) brief 2 night stay in the black forest area. I think I have narrowed it down to Gengenbach or Schiltach.
We will have a car so getting around is no issue. The only place that is a certain is we will visit the open air museum so I am still looking at other places to visit during this time.
Does anyone have any thoughts on these two towns?
The accommodation I'm looking at is Zur Alten Brucke in Schiltach or a farm house stay about 5km outside of Gengenbach.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Aix Provence
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?