I'm trying to decide where to stay in hubby and mine (very) brief 2 night stay in the black forest area. I think I have narrowed it down to Gengenbach or Schiltach.
We will have a car so getting around is no issue. The only place that is a certain is we will visit the open air museum so I am still looking at other places to visit during this time.
Does anyone have any thoughts on these two towns?
The accommodation I'm looking at is Zur Alten Brucke in Schiltach or a farm house stay about 5km outside of Gengenbach.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Hydra, Greece
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 8 Hours in Rome
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?