I'm trying to decide where to stay in hubby and mine (very) brief 2 night stay in the black forest area. I think I have narrowed it down to Gengenbach or Schiltach.
We will have a car so getting around is no issue. The only place that is a certain is we will visit the open air museum so I am still looking at other places to visit during this time.
Does anyone have any thoughts on these two towns?
The accommodation I'm looking at is Zur Alten Brucke in Schiltach or a farm house stay about 5km outside of Gengenbach.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라하는법気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 3 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 8 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 19 Germany in December Trip Report
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 Naples, Italy
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!