I've been researching our trip to Germany for later this year and stumbled across the Jakobskapelle (St Jakobus Chapel) that sits above Gengenbach.
I have found that you can walk there from the town and through the vineyards and the view is amazing. However I cannot seem to locate how long this walk is. If anyone can shed some light on the length (km's or time) on the return trip it would be appreciated. My go to - google maps - does not seem to recognise the name so I cannot calculate the route from the town.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 2 stonehenge day trip from london
- 3 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Trip to Ireland in September
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?