I've been researching our trip to Germany for later this year and stumbled across the Jakobskapelle (St Jakobus Chapel) that sits above Gengenbach.
I have found that you can walk there from the town and through the vineyards and the view is amazing. However I cannot seem to locate how long this walk is. If anyone can shed some light on the length (km's or time) on the return trip it would be appreciated. My go to - google maps - does not seem to recognise the name so I cannot calculate the route from the town.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 2 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 CASH OR CARD?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!