I'll be in Geneva for two weeks for business.
I am staying at a hotel close to the train station.
Can anyone give me advice for offbeat maybe really local places to eat..
I am not a big meat eat and I like food from the Mediterrain
As well food from the middle east.
Also if anyone has advice on visiting CERN on the sunday I arrive that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/hydraxil-de/
- 2 Are you seeking Avira Support Number UK 0800-098-8312?
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?