I'll be in Geneva for two weeks for business.
I am staying at a hotel close to the train station.
Can anyone give me advice for offbeat maybe really local places to eat..
I am not a big meat eat and I like food from the Mediterrain
As well food from the middle east.
Also if anyone has advice on visiting CERN on the sunday I arrive that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라추천사이트<<boo90.com>>실시간카지노
- 2 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 6 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Trastevere Food
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Sim Cards
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast