I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 20 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 24 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help