I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in switzerland
- 2 Must sees in Malaga
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 7 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 8 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 13 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 14 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 19 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 20 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 12 nights in Greek islands
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam