I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome