I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Geneva - Trip Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 17 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 18 Storytellers in Iceland
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?