I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 4 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 5 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 6 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 7 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 8 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 2 weeks in France next May
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 14 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 15 Barcelona Apartment
- 16 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 17 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 18 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 21 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 22 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 23 12 days in Italy
- 24 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 25 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia