I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Ireland
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 16 10 day Italy
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 What to do at 7:00am
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Where to stay in Reykjavik