I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Geneva - Trip Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 1 week Tuscany in November
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 6 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Gtg San Antonio
- 16 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Italy trip advice
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction