I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Geneva - Trip Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 6 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 7 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 8 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 9 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 10 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 11 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Scotland day tour
- 16 England sites not to miss
- 17 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 22 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 23 Casual men's dress in Paris
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)