I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 5 December in Slovenia
- 6 Night club strobe light
- 7 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 8 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 9 Road Maps of Ireland
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 13 Dover queues
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 18 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 19 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 25 This secure, as immoderate-colossal