I am all set to travel to Europe with my sister in April 2nd week and our 1st destination is Paris. While we have most of our itenary set for Paris and France and to brussels too, clueless about where to go and what to do in Geneva. We have our train tickets booked and will be there on the 21-22nd of April and leaving back on the 23rd to Paris! I have read about Mont Blac, Laussanne, Lucerne etc, but not sure if any or all of this are feasible during our short budget trip - Any recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 2 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 7 Dinge B&B
- 8 Antwerp Tram
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 13 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 14 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 18 Alhambra
- 19 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Gluten Free in Italy
- 24 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 25 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?