My boyfriend and I (Ages 26 +30) are traveling to Geneva in August. We will be there for 5 days and then flying back out of Geneva. I originially wanted to take a train to Interlaken and spend a couple of days there. We are both outdoorsy and adventurous. My questions are, to get the best of Switzerland with our time, and on a budget (will be staying in hostels), should we travel to Interlaken or see other places? Is taking a scenic train a must? Thank you for any insight you guys have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Engadine Valley help
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Tuscany 6 nights
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 20 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 France & Italy, May or June
- 23 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 24 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?