My boyfriend and I (Ages 26 +30) are traveling to Geneva in August. We will be there for 5 days and then flying back out of Geneva. I originially wanted to take a train to Interlaken and spend a couple of days there. We are both outdoorsy and adventurous. My questions are, to get the best of Switzerland with our time, and on a budget (will be staying in hostels), should we travel to Interlaken or see other places? Is taking a scenic train a must? Thank you for any insight you guys have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 4 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 5 Spanish food - not that special?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 8 Chania
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Car rental in Santorini port
- 25 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon