My boyfriend and I (Ages 26 +30) are traveling to Geneva in August. We will be there for 5 days and then flying back out of Geneva. I originially wanted to take a train to Interlaken and spend a couple of days there. We are both outdoorsy and adventurous. My questions are, to get the best of Switzerland with our time, and on a budget (will be staying in hostels), should we travel to Interlaken or see other places? Is taking a scenic train a must? Thank you for any insight you guys have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Electrical Power Conversion
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 22 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 23 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice