My boyfriend and I (Ages 26 +30) are traveling to Geneva in August. We will be there for 5 days and then flying back out of Geneva. I originially wanted to take a train to Interlaken and spend a couple of days there. We are both outdoorsy and adventurous. My questions are, to get the best of Switzerland with our time, and on a budget (will be staying in hostels), should we travel to Interlaken or see other places? Is taking a scenic train a must? Thank you for any insight you guys have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 VENICE
- 5 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 6 London best location
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 CDG to Marais transfer
- 23 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 24 Italy Trip Report
- 25 One month vacation between Malta and Italy