My husband and I have flights booked to and from Geneva (from Canada), arriving May 5 and departing May 22. We had been planning to spend the majority of our time in Italy and Switzerland but since doing research, have become very interested in visiting Croatia. We do not want to spread ourselves to thin and so were considering trying to take flights from Geneva to Croatia and spending all of our 2.5 weeks there. I've been doing some checking online, however and it doesn't seem like it is very easy to fly from Switzerland to Croatia.
Am I missing something or would we simply be better to use this trip for Switzerland/Italy and plan for our next trip to be in Croatia?
Thanks so much for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 8 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?