My husband and I have flights booked to and from Geneva (from Canada), arriving May 5 and departing May 22. We had been planning to spend the majority of our time in Italy and Switzerland but since doing research, have become very interested in visiting Croatia. We do not want to spread ourselves to thin and so were considering trying to take flights from Geneva to Croatia and spending all of our 2.5 weeks there. I've been doing some checking online, however and it doesn't seem like it is very easy to fly from Switzerland to Croatia.
Am I missing something or would we simply be better to use this trip for Switzerland/Italy and plan for our next trip to be in Croatia?
Thanks so much for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!