My husband and I have flights booked to and from Geneva (from Canada), arriving May 5 and departing May 22. We had been planning to spend the majority of our time in Italy and Switzerland but since doing research, have become very interested in visiting Croatia. We do not want to spread ourselves to thin and so were considering trying to take flights from Geneva to Croatia and spending all of our 2.5 weeks there. I've been doing some checking online, however and it doesn't seem like it is very easy to fly from Switzerland to Croatia.
Am I missing something or would we simply be better to use this trip for Switzerland/Italy and plan for our next trip to be in Croatia?
Thanks so much for your time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 24 Rome to Venice
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?