I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Germany in December 2015
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 biking tours in Italy?
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Italy Countryside
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 French Basque region