I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 6 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Stay near Paris
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 Sicily - not a trip report
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower