I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 Best day trips from Paris
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Viator.com in Turkey
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 19 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 20 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks