I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 8 Naxos in May
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec