I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Amalfi coast in May
- 7 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 8 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 9 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 10 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 Germany and Switzerland
- 13 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 21 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 22 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 23 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)