I would like to drive from Geneva to Bucharest in a couple of weeks via Trieste, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. I saw in one of the forums mention of a car rental called R&M which allowed travel between all borders, but I can not find it on the Internet. Please can anyone advise on where to find this or any other rental company that not only allows travel from West to East, but would allow me to drop the car in Romania.
Geneva to Bucharest by car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 2 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland