We're interested in taking the train from Geneva to Avignon in mid-June. When looking for reservations, we notice two designations, Geneva, France and Geneva. Are these in entirely separate locations? Anyone have advice on booking the TGV? Thanks.
Geneva to Avignon by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 2 Self-driving tips for France
- 3 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 7 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 8 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 going to italy
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 How do you find French food?
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 where to stay in Germany
- 22 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 23 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?