We have a stop over in Geneva for 2 nights in early October. Hotels are quite expensive. Any suggestions for a hotel that is clean, in a good location and won't break the bank? Also with only two days any suggestions on must sees? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 2 Where to stay for one night ???
- 3 Palermo and Taormina
- 4 Car Rental Locations
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 8 Tour-Free Travel
- 9 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 London Spy Sites
- 18 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus