Hi, we have 4 days spare and was wondering your views on either city. we are not so much into shopping, although markets are fun, just relax, enjoy a different country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Bologna
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Capo d'Orlando
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 What about Basque Country?
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Amsterdam vs. France
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion