Hi, we have 4 days spare and was wondering your views on either city. we are not so much into shopping, although markets are fun, just relax, enjoy a different country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 8 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 9 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 14 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 15 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 16 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 17 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 New Dublin Museum
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 Cost of Van from CDG
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport