Hi, we have 4 days spare and was wondering your views on either city. we are not so much into shopping, although markets are fun, just relax, enjoy a different country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노사이트＼「☂( vip8.ze.am )☂」＼다모아카지노
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 19 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 10 day Italy
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Prague itinerary advice
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique