Hi, we have 4 days spare and was wondering your views on either city. we are not so much into shopping, although markets are fun, just relax, enjoy a different country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 My first trip to Crete
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 8 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.