Hi, we have 4 days spare and was wondering your views on either city. we are not so much into shopping, although markets are fun, just relax, enjoy a different country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 UBER in England
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!