My husband and I are flying from Geneva to Nice and have 24 hours in Switzerland. We are trying to decide on whether we should spend our short time in Switzerland in Geneva or Lausanne. We haven't visited either city before and would appreciate thoughts and recommendations on which one to visit in our short stay in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 4 nights in Sardinia
- 6 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 7 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 8 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Matera tour guide wanted
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 15 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 18 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 19 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Service dog
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 25 Coastal Denmark