My husband and I are flying from Geneva to Nice and have 24 hours in Switzerland. We are trying to decide on whether we should spend our short time in Switzerland in Geneva or Lausanne. We haven't visited either city before and would appreciate thoughts and recommendations on which one to visit in our short stay in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges