We will be in Geneva for just 1 day and part of a second day, arriving around 10 am via train from Nuechatel, and flying to London at 3:50pm the next day.
We have never been to Geneva before and welcome any suggestions/advice.
We are staying at Hotel Tiffany which in a short walk from the Lake in the old town.
How do you suggest we get to the hotel from the rail station?
And the next day, how should we get to the airport, taxi, shuttle or?
And what time should we leave the hotel to get to airport with enough time of our 3:50 flight to London?
Any suggestions on what to see/do-besides walk in the old town and see the lake.
Would Chateau Chillon or Gruyere for fondu or Broc for Chocolate, be on your list?
Our stay is Nov 9th and 10th...I think from my research the scenic trains would probably be out due to weather, as a boat ride on the lake? Any thoughts on that?
any recommended restaurants for fondu in Geneva?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 vienna
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Oxford England Accommodations
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Ireland hotel questions