We will be in Geneva for just 1 day and part of a second day, arriving around 10 am via train from Nuechatel, and flying to London at 3:50pm the next day.
We have never been to Geneva before and welcome any suggestions/advice.
We are staying at Hotel Tiffany which in a short walk from the Lake in the old town.
How do you suggest we get to the hotel from the rail station?
And the next day, how should we get to the airport, taxi, shuttle or?
And what time should we leave the hotel to get to airport with enough time of our 3:50 flight to London?
Any suggestions on what to see/do-besides walk in the old town and see the lake.
Would Chateau Chillon or Gruyere for fondu or Broc for Chocolate, be on your list?
Our stay is Nov 9th and 10th...I think from my research the scenic trains would probably be out due to weather, as a boat ride on the lake? Any thoughts on that?
any recommended restaurants for fondu in Geneva?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 celticmoon, a quick question
- 11 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 B&B in Ireland
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece