I am limited to the above four cities in Switzerland for a 2 day-in-total trip (half day--full day--half day, travel excluded). Many have recommended that I go to the mountains instead of spending time in the city, but I'm not sure which of the above cities would be the best place to fly into and then straightaway take a bus/train to a mountainey place? I am quite limited to a backpacker's budget, and my interests are mostly in wandering old cobbled streets, views of mountains and enjoying the foreign experience. Not interested in food or museums so much. A big castle to visit would be nice.
Any suggestions? I speak French and passable Italian, so have been looking at day trips mainly from Geneva e.g. to Guyeres, but am open to any suggestion!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base